I want to thank Natalie at Reflections in a Puddle for nominating me for the Versatile Blogger Award! It was so nice of you to think about me, Natalie!
Per the rules of this award, I am to nominate 15 other bloggers whose work I appreciate. If you choose to accept the nomination then copy and paste the graphic to your site and do what I do below. (More on the award at this link.)
[Note: If I nominate you and you already have the award, then I apologize! If I nominate you and you don’t do awards, I apologize—sorry to bother you! All folks nominated by me are under no obligation at all to accept this award—you will not hurt my feeling if you do not participate—but please know that you and your work are important to me!]
Here my list of nominees!
Now, also per the rules of accepting this award, I need to tell the person that nominated me (and you as well) seven things about myself.
1) I never even turned a computer on until I was 36 years old.
2) I graduated high school from a class of only 20
3) I have never been fired from a job
4) I once voted for Ross Perot
5) Once I saw the lights from—what I assume—was a UFO (I’m not kidding)
6) Although I do a good job of faking like I’m not, I’m extremely introverted
7) I love my wife!
Natalie: Thank you again for nominating me!